Get motivated to take enthusiastic action that will help you turn that dream into reality. One step at a time and you will surely achieve anything.

Friday, October 22, 2010

When It's gone, it's gone!!


Sold out with 24 hours!! 
Attendees include two who have been to previous seminars of mine and so know how good they are. One said "It was nearly 2 years ago and I need to have a refresher and be motivated.
So now it's upwards and onwards.
We are going to cover a huge amount of tips and tricks that'll get any business up off the blocks and running. It is going to be a really exciting 90 minutes on topics that I'm really experienced with.
The biggest hurdles for many businesess are creating ideas that bring in more profit without having to spend huge amounts and taking big gambles.
I'll be reporting back after both have run. And if they are as successful as last time I'll consider putting on some more.
Meanwhile I was talking to Gareth Davies of Custom Print Works! who was telling me he goes out foot canvassing and gets new customers every day. Having been an advocate of cold calling since the sixties I was pleased to hear his take on this. "Nobody else is doing it. It's much better than calling by phone for many reasons and it's good for my health and pocket. I get plenty of exercise and make good money for the business." 
It is another way of  finding customers and I'll be covering this at in a future posting.Gareth, who is a very experienced salesman will be joining us as a delegate at the Thursday seminar next week. He follows the same thoughts as me. No matter how experienced you are, you'll always learn or remember something to try out.

No comments: