Get motivated to take enthusiastic action that will help you turn that dream into reality. One step at a time and you will surely achieve anything.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New content on Marketing Basics

I've just updated my website marketing basics and included a video from my Recession Buster series. This one is 10 top tips to ensure newsletters bring in extra sales. To back this up I've included some information about marketmailer, an automated e-mail system that costs peanuts but is equal to the most expensive systems.

Marketing is on-going and is even more vital during these finacially difficult days. And sales skills are just as important but I'm finding that they are lacking in most business people. So what heights would they reach with a bit of coaching and learning some basic selling skills.

No comments: